Ambae

Ambae
Home sweet home

Saturday, September 5, 2009

I have my plane tickets!

The moment arrived! I am leaving Thursday for staging. It is going to be so exciting (and nerve wracking!) Here is the scoop:

Thursday Sept. 10th -- I from Albany NY at around 10 AM and arrive in Los Angeles around 3PM. I have registration for staging (it is like college orientation) at 6 PM. That night I stay in a hotel near the airport.

Friday Sept. 11th -- I meet up with the other 44 volunteers heading to Vanuatu. We have logistics sessions as well as ice breakers. This will be out last day eating American food!! Friday night we head to the airport around 4:30. I will finally be getting this adventure started!!!


INTERNATIONAL FLIGHT ITINERARY:

11 SEP 09 - FRIDAY
AIR UNITED AIRLINES FLT:9549 ECONOMY MULTI MEALS
LOS ANGELES-AUCKLAND OPERATED BY AIR NEW ZEALAND
LV LOS ANGELES 930P EQP: BOEING 747 400
DEPART: TERMINAL 2 12HR 55MIN

13 SEP 09 - SUNDAY
AR AUCKLAND 525A NON-STOP
ARRIVE: INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL REF: EDCZ3H
AIR AIR NEW ZEALAND FLT:878 ECONOMY BREAKFAST

LV AUCKLAND 735A EQP: AIRBUS A320
DEPART: INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL 03HR 25MIN
AR PORT VILA 1000A NON-STOP

No comments:

Post a Comment